This week’s topic:
Top Ten Fictional Crushes
- Quinn O’Connor from Keri Arthur’s Riley Jenson Guardian Series: Rich, handsome, immortal with an insatiable sex drive. I read all of her books more for him than the main character!
- Clayton Danvers from Kelley Armstrong’s Women of the Otherworld Series: A badass with a heart of gold. He’s getting a little old for me as the series progresses and he’s married but a girl can still dream!
- Dean Winchester from the tv show Supernatural: I haven’t read any of the books but the tv show is awesome! Not to mention the eye candy. He’s a handsome badass who likes oldies rock.
- Marc Ramos from Rachel Vincent’s Shifters Series: Unconditional devotion, willing to give his life for the woman he loves and he’ll kick any one’s ass who looks at his woman the wrong way.
- Jean-Claude from Laurell K. Hamilton’s Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Series: Tall, dark and handsome. A vampire who feeds off sex. Mmm, yes please!
- Jacob Black from Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight Saga: The eternal nice guy who will do anything for anyone and who’s always there when you need him no matter how badly you screwed up in the past.
- Karl Marsten from Kelley Armstrong’s Personal Demon: The lone wolf who refuses to compromise for anyone but his lady. Tough to break through his cold exterior but once you do he’ll do anything for the one he loves.
- Jace from Rachel Vincent’s Shifters Series: Kind with great sense of humor. Unfortunately he suffers from the nice guys finish last stereotype.
- Maniel from Alice Borchadt’s Night of the Wolf: A true gentleman from centuries past. His chivalrous manners haven’t faded over time and he throws a mean punch when push comes to shove.
- Sam Merlotte from Charlaine Harris’ Southern Vampire Series: A nice guy with sex appeal. Unfortunately for him he’s up against really tough competition.
About the Blogger
I review Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance books with a focus all things werewolf. Based out of Ottawa, Canada
I love Clay! I totally forgot about him!
LOL! The only one I know is Jacob from Twilight! Seems I have some catching up to do… 😉
My mom loves Sam Merlot! I’m more of an Eric Northman girl myself. Great list!
Okay, one of these days I am going to have to listen to everyone who has been RAVING about it and watch Supernatural!
Oh, I forgot about Sam Merlotte. He’s such a sweetie. 🙂
I don’t know many of those books but it looks like you like your crushes dark and tortured 😀
I forgot about Sam Merlotte. But I haven’t read any of the books, so…
I must admit that I do like my crushes dark and tortured. Quite different from my real life… love you honey! xo Hehe
Awww I love Sam, but in the big-brother kind of way. The guy that always looks out for you! Def more Team Eric for romance, etc!
I liked Jean-Claude in the first Anita Blake book but I’ve never read further into the series than that.
OMFG!! Okay now I have to go add Dean to my list I wasn’t even thinking about TV characters. He is my absolute favorite 😀
Megan @Xenophobic Bibliophile
Jean Claude was on my list as well…oh my…fanning myself 😉
Going to have to check out those Quinn O’Conner and Clayton Danvers characters 🙂
Oh god Dean. DEAN. There isn’t a fictional guy uot there that I crush on more. I couldn’t bring myself to put him on the list since it was all literary and stuff but dude, nice call.
Glad to see that I’m not the only one obsessed with Dean! My list is all literary except him… I couldn’t resist!
I fully agree about Dean!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dean!! I’m so stoked to find more people that are as into him as I am LOL
I haven’t read a lot of the other books on your list, though they’re in my TBR. May just have to move them up the pile 😉
Touch the Night
Lol..I love dean and all but my <3 belongs to sammy. That sexy devil. My friend and me watch supernautral every friday and her boy is dean too. I liked seeing him on the list.
Glad you said Jacob and not edward poor jacob needs loving too.
Running off to check out Kelly Armstrong!
Good! Kelley Armstrong is a MUST! 🙂