You’ve gotta admit that once the stomping is done (and sometimes before it gets started) what better way to unwind and connect with that special someone than a good romp. When you add in some pretty spectacular supernatural abilities you get even more spectacular romps that make you want to forget all about stomping.
So what makes romping with a supernatural more fun? Here are my top five:
1. Dirty talk in those sexy accents. Sure there’s no shortage of sexy accents in all genres, but there’s just something about hearing a Highland shifter growl sexy sweet nothings in your ear while he’s doing amazing things to your body that get you all hot and bother.
[quote]Go tae your hands again…let me give it tae you.” Lachlain MacRieve[/quote]
2. Location, location, location. No handy bed or backseat of a car nearby? That’s not a problem for our paranormal hotties. From the ceiling (Mencheres and Kira in Jeaniene Frost’s Eternal Kiss of Darkness) to a steampunk submarine (Criminy and Tish in Delilah S. Dawson’s Wicked as They Come), our alphas prove to be oh so inventive.
3. Stamina. No self-respecting supernatural will settle for a quickie…unless there’s a stomp planned in about five minutes. In Karen Marie Moning’s Dreamfever, Barrons proves that he’s more than determined enough and capable of going as long as it takes to bring Mac back from Pri-ya.
4. Bite. Need a little something extra to truly rock your lover’s world? Those wicked fangs that you’re sporting will come in handy. Give him or her a little nip in just the right place like Cat and Bones are so fond of doing and they’re going to be seeing fireworks for the rest of the night.
[quote]His back arched again, strong hands tangling in my hair to press me closer with enough force to drive my fangs deeper into him. Pleasure blasted across my subconscious, inciting me to bite him again…”[/quote]
5. The Mate Bond. That intense connection that a paranormal couple feels when they finally accept their mate bond is like no other. The bond transmits their emotional and (sometimes) physical feelings which ramps up a good romp like no other.
[quote]He felt his release building and suddenly he could feel hers as well. He felt what it felt for her to have his shaft buried inside her. He trembled because the dual sensation of pleasure was too much, too much.”[/quote]
Let’s face it, if we were to ever entice these paranormal hotties to our beds…there would be no getting up for any stomping. We’ll make sure they work off all that energy and stay satisfied romp style!
[author] [author_image timthumb=’on’]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yuMxRrn0SfA/Uhtiz88BbbI/AAAAAAAAI5g/7_AQ1mbzK9s/s1600/Traci.jpg[/author_image] [author_info]
I come from a family of avid readers: my dad loved Sci-Fi and Fantasy and my mom was into Romance. By the time I was a teenager I had read every book in our house at least once…and some two and three times.
I’m a fanatic for Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy. But I do read other genres: thrillers, mystery, historical, well let’s face it…as long as the story is good, I’m all for reading it and telling you all about it!
Talking About) Stomp post before you vote:
Stomp or Romp?