Thanks so much for the award! This is my second one in under a month so I must be doing something right! I’d also like to thank all of my followers for supporting my reading addiction!
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this on to 12 other great bloggers you recently discovered.
- Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards.
- I’m one of those rare people who live in Canada and actually love winter. Granted, I am still happy to see the snow melt in the spring but the first snowfall always gets me excited! One of my favorite pass times is snowboarding, if I didn’t practice a winter sport my feelings about winter would probably be different.
- I am left-handed; any fellow lefty followers? It annoys my boss to no end whenever he has to use my computer because my mouse is on the “wrong” side. I always turn locks and doors the wrong way so it always takes me at least two tries whenever I go anywhere.
- I am addicted to a game called MouseHunt on Facebook. I’ve been playing it for over two years now. The concept is pretty simple: you sound a horn every 15 minutes and depending on what your trap / cheese set-up is you catch a mouse and earn points / gold. The developers are from Oakville.
- I’m love coffee, specifically Tim Horton’s coffee. I’m drinking a large double double as I type up this post. Mmm.
- I did all of my education up until post-secondary entirely in French. To this day, whenever I have to do anything Math or Science related I think in French.
- I love the smell of permanent black markers. Not that I sniff them regularly but whenever I need to use one I can’t help but inhale deeply. Weirdo!
- When I was a teenager I would go and get a new piercing after every second paycheque. I ended up with 11 in total. My mom was not impressed! But I eventually grew out of that stage and have since removed most of them. I only have 4 now.
I’m passing this award to:
My Bloody Fairy Tale
Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews
Lu’s Bloody Big Book Blog
Dark Wyrm Reads
Fangs Wands & Fairy Dust
I Just Wanna Sit Here And Read!
A Myriad of Books
Book Lovers Den
You’re Killing Me
The Phantom Paragrapher
About the Blogger
I review Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance books with a focus all things werewolf. Based out of Ottawa, Canada