This week’s topic:
Top Ten Fictional Crushes
- Quinn O’Connor from Keri Arthur’s Riley Jenson Guardian Series: Rich, handsome, immortal with an insatiable sex drive. I read all of her books more for him than the main character!
- Clayton Danvers from Kelley Armstrong’s Women of the Otherworld Series: A badass with a heart of gold. He’s getting a little old for me as the series progresses and he’s married but a girl can still dream!
- Dean Winchester from the tv show Supernatural: I haven’t read any of the books but the tv show is awesome! Not to mention the eye candy. He’s a handsome badass who likes oldies rock.
- Marc Ramos from Rachel Vincent’s Shifters Series: Unconditional devotion, willing to give his life for the woman he loves and he’ll kick any one’s ass who looks at his woman the wrong way.
- Jean-Claude from Laurell K. Hamilton’s Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Series: Tall, dark and handsome. A vampire who feeds off sex. Mmm, yes please!
- Jacob Black from Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight Saga: The eternal nice guy who will do anything for anyone and who’s always there when you need him no matter how badly you screwed up in the past.
- Karl Marsten from Kelley Armstrong’s Personal Demon: The lone wolf who refuses to compromise for anyone but his lady. Tough to break through his cold exterior but once you do he’ll do anything for the one he loves.
- Jace from Rachel Vincent’s Shifters Series: Kind with great sense of humor. Unfortunately he suffers from the nice guys finish last stereotype.
- Maniel from Alice Borchadt’s Night of the Wolf: A true gentleman from centuries past. His chivalrous manners haven’t faded over time and he throws a mean punch when push comes to shove.
- Sam Merlotte from Charlaine Harris’ Southern Vampire Series: A nice guy with sex appeal. Unfortunately for him he’s up against really tough competition.
About the Blogger
I review Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance books with a focus all things werewolf. Based out of Ottawa, Canada