- Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
- Answer the 10 survey questions.
- Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
- Contact the bloggers you’ve picked to let them know about the award.
- If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
- I did not start out blogging anonymously and no I don’t wish that I could be anonymous now.
- Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side:
- Every day when I have to beat my dog in a starring contest to reassert who’s boss.
- What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
- My reflection? Ooh and I’m obsessed with my hair but what girl isn’t!
- What is your favorite summer cold drink?
- When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
- I take a hot bath with a good book.
- Is there something you still want to accomplish in life? What is it?
- I’m currently studying Web Design so eventually I’d like to get my certificate.
- When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
- I was the shy person.
- If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
- That question hits a little too close to home and I prefer to keep that memory to myself.
- Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
- I blog about book reviews so my true self is expressed in my views and opinions. I share the occasional bit of trivia from my life but mostly I blog about books.
- If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
- Read, of course.
a GREAT read
Yummy Men and Kick Ass Chicks
Lupines and Lunatics
Take Me With You
The Ladybug Reads
OPEN BOOK EMPTY CUP
Michelle’s Book Blog
Touch the Night
writer, reader, dreamer
You’re Killing Me
Nyx Book Reviews
About the Blogger
I review Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance books with a focus all things werewolf. Based out of Ottawa, Canada